Alcohol License

Corse & Staunton Village Hall is NOT licensed to sell Alcohol and there are no permanent bar facilities. However, there are instances where alcohol can be provided.

 Bring your Own - this is where people bring their own alcohol for personal consumption.

 The Hirer provides the alcohol free of charge for guests.

 If alcohol is provided or offered for sale in any way whatsoever either directly or indirectly, by means of donations,or inclusion in any ticket price, a Temporary Events Notice must be sought by the Hirer. Written permission for this must be obtained by the Hirer from the Management Committee.

 If the hirer wants to sell alcohol then a TEN (Temporary Event Notice) Application Form must be submitted to Forest of Dean District Council at least 10 days prior to the event. All alcohol MUST be consumed inside the premises. If consumption is required outside the hall then please contact a member of the committee. For more information and a TEN Application Form please visit

It must also be highlighted that ALL rubbish must be cleared from the site at the end of the hire, including all bottles, cans etc.